Sunday, March 7, 2010

WORDS BECOME WORD

 I've got a letter from my ex-girlfriend..
I am gonna read it for u guys..

Dear Love,
now..i'm stuck..
i can't fool my self..
i'm in love with u, like it or not, u have to deal with it..
thx to u.. i can't sleep well since yesterday and forward
thx to u.. i can't breath well everytime i think of u
and thx to u.. i have the worst broken hearted..


twice, since the day i'm in love with u..

that's okay, i will do it again..and again..and again..
to love u when i get the chance..
if one day i broke up with my boyfriend,
it's always because of u..
coz nothing can make me leave him, if it's not because of u ..only u..
just don't stop loving me..
coz i never can't stop loving u

this emptiness.. thats killin' me tonight
i feel so alone.. without u by my side
and i'm wondering.. will u find someone else
i just hate my self.. to think u all the time..

i hope u come back fast now
i need u all around

well i hope u come back fast now
one more time i hope u come back fast now
i need u all around

i woke up from my nightmare
hoping u laying next to me
pretend that i was happy without u
but my heart say that i still need u

well thx to u
i can't sleep well since yesterday and forward
thx to u i can't breath well everytime i think of u
well thx to u i have the worst broken hearted
twice..
since the day i'm in love with u


that's u said to me
u said that u broke up your boyfriend
and u gonna falling in love with me
don't stop loving me
coz i cant never stop loving u
that u said on your letter..yeah right !!!

no baby i just kiddin'...
hehehe


Alone At Last

No comments:

Post a Comment